"There is no person I would trust more to keep my body put together than John Pallof, he has gotten me through more injuries then I care to count!"
– Travis Stevens - Captain, USA Judo; 2012 Olympian
"John is one of the most knowledgeable therapists I have had the chance to work with. His passion for helping athletes recover from injury is compared to none."
– Genevieve Lacasse - Goalie, Team Canada Women's Ice Hockey, 2014 olympic gold medalist
"John Pallof is one of the best therapists I have had the opportunity to work with in my 25 years in the industry. His combination of hands-on skills and real world knowledge have made him one of my best resources."
– Mike Boyle - Strength & Conditioning Expert
"John's skill and knowledge was essential to overcoming a major injury and returning to full health so I could resume my career in the WNBA."
– Carolyn Swords - Center - New York Liberty WNBA
"I rely on John to help me recover from the injuries I sustain during the long NHL season. His work over the years has helped me stay healthy and on the ice."
– Brian Strait - Defenseman, New York Islanders NHL
"I rely on John to keep me healthy so I can consistently perform at my best as a major league catcher."
– Chris Iannetta - catcher, Seattle Mariners MLB
"John's expertise allows me to stay healthy and perform at my best year round."
– Lee Stempniak - forward, New Jersey Devils NHL
Home | Book Now | About | Biography | Services | Testimonials | Videos | Articles | Contact | Login
© 2016 Pallof Physical Therapy All Rights Reserved • (774) 696-4828