Providing the highest quality of physical therapy services
Integrating manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and strength and conditioning to optimize outcomes
Trusted by athletes of all ages, sports and levels for over 16 years
"There is no person I would trust more to keep my body put together than John Pallof, he has gotten me through more injuries then I care to count!"
– Travis Stevens - Captain, USA Judo; 2012 Olympian
"John is one of the most knowledgeable therapists I have had the chance to work with. His passion for helping athletes recover from injury is compared to none."
– Genevieve Lacasse - Goalie, Team Canada Women's Ice Hockey, 2014 olympic gold medalist
"John Pallof is one of the best therapists I have had the opportunity to work with in my 25 years in the industry. His combination of hands-on skills and real world knowledge have made him one of my best resources."
– Mike Boyle - Strength & Conditioning Expert
"John's skill and knowledge was essential to overcoming a major injury and returning to full health so I could resume my career in the WNBA."
– Carolyn Swords - Center - New York Liberty WNBA
"I rely on John to help me recover from the injuries I sustain during the long NHL season. His work over the years has helped me stay healthy and on the ice."
– Brian Strait - Defenseman, New York Islanders NHL
"I rely on John to keep me healthy so I can consistently perform at my best as a major league catcher."
– Chris Iannetta - catcher, Seattle Mariners MLB
"John's expertise allows me to stay healthy and perform at my best year round."
– Lee Stempniak - forward, New Jersey Devils NHL